10. Carry lots of $1 bills. Tipping is a way of life.
9. Travel in Africa is relatively easy because most people speak English.
8. The town of Sabie, South Africa has a radar gun.
7. Giraffes have special valves and such so they don't black out when they put their heads down to drink.
6. Life at the bottom of the food chain is stressful.
5. Lilac breasted roller is my favorite bird (http://www.warwicktarboton.co.za/birdpgs/447LbRol.html).
4. Impala dung spitting is an actual child's game in Botswana.
3. African people, in general, are extremely friendly, nice and helpful.
2. Buffalo bulls are more dangerous than elephants, lions, leopards, etc.
1. Don't run. You will never win.